Thursday 5 January 2012

Time again to cross everything

I have a job interview Tuesday...Yay!
It's my third so far (the first two were unsuccessful) and I am all full of butterflies.

The job is for a Graphic Designer at a book publishing house, that is large and also close to home. So I actually have not much idea about what exactly the job would entail... BUT THE LICENCE HELLO KITTY!

A few things are sitting as questions in my mind, the main one being will I get this one.
But seriously, the position is for a junior role, and I have over 5 years experience, but not in publishing so maybe it evens out?

Hopefully some time soon I will get to dress like a normal person again, I will again become accustomed to wearing a bra for more than an hour a day (when I leave the house or walk the dog).

No comments:

Post a Comment