Monday 1 August 2011

Like all my dreams have come true!... Kinda

Swatch sale! I usually try to keep my internet sale sites to a minimum because lets face it I can't have everything... even if they are on sale. (I'm practically making money) But this morning when one of the few I do let flood my inbox had a sale on Swatches I couldn't refuse. So I chose three and Chris got two...
Fun fun fun!
Chris is a little more conservative.
My fave has to be the pin-up girl "dive" watch. The blue one has daisies and french words on it.... CUTE! The green one appears to be little red riding-hood with a wolf and a granny on the band.
Hope fully this will hold me out till the new ones come out in September. Although with the delivery time of OzSale they will probably come around the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment